Your Candidate for Droylsden West:
I want to :
• See Droylsden become a great place to live once more and attempt to encourage shoppers again to our currently dilapidated town centre, which by the way is suffering from not only the recession but also very high rent and rates.
• Ensure where possible that there are no cuts to our frontline services – the cuts need to be in non-jobs and lavish expenses on Tameside council.
• Listen to peoples views and help the community spirit; employ as many local people in local jobs where possible by talking to local businesses.
• See tougher punishment for thieves and criminals in our local community.
I would also like to cut the number of Councillors in Tameside from 57 to 38 which would be 2 councillors per ward instead of 3, thus saving even more council expenditure.
Plus, we need to find funding for local youth via development and youth clubs. For Droylsden to become proud once more and make the residents feel happy to live within our community.
I’m here to listen to your hopes and concerns and to do my utmost to improve life for you, the electorate.
At the next Elections, please do take time to vote
– UKIP is the party of the people;
we will listen to you and your concerns
UKIP Tameside Action List:
YES to getting Tameside’s roads repaired
YES to more police back on our streets
YES to putting local people, including returning servicemen, first for housing
YES to funding local youth initiatives & clubs
YES to protect our countryside & parks
YES to cutting council tax & business rates
YES to free parking at hospitals in Tameside
YES to 1-2 hours free parking in all town centres
YES to cut Council Executives & not front-line services
Together we can achieve our goals by making Droylsden a great place to live, work and socialise. A fairer place for all of us and of course a better town to bring up our families so that they can enjoy future achievements for a better way of life.